Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Nova Forme: Cyto Greens Review


I have been using Cyto Greens by Nova Forme for a little over a week now and I have to say I'm impressed. In the past I have used various amino acid supplements to aid in recovery post workout and while they helped with DOMS I wasn't getting everything I was looking for. I've always strived to nourish my body through diet alone but being anemic and struggling to eat enough meat and dark leafy greens I thought it might be time to change my approach. I went searching for a greens supplement, not only to fill the holes in my diet, but aid in recovery and my overall wellness. I narrowed my search down to a few contenders but in the end decided to go with Cyto Greens. 



The supplement boasts some impressive claims including: 
  • Faster muscle recovery
  • Powerful High-ORAC anti-oxidants
  • Increased stamina
  • No Fillers 

They also claim greater bioavailability and 21X the chlorophyll  of a serving of dark leafy greens. I decided to go with the 30 serving tub for $29.99. I figured at .99 per serving I wouldn't be out to much if I didn't notice any difference. I ordered from bodybuilding.com where CG had received rave reviews on all except taste (it got  an average rating of about 6.8 out of 10) When I received my tub I wanted to mix it up just as the label prescribed so I tossed a scoop into a shaker with 8oz of water and started chugging. Needless to say I didn't do that again. While the taste isn't awful it definitely leaves something to be desired, but that is to be expected when you're packing that many greens into one relatively small scoop of product. After that I stuck to using at least 16oz of water and using my blender to be sure that I got it all mixed properly. I usually refill my cup with water a second time to make sure I get all the good stuff and don't leave any stuck in the bottom. The powder was very fine and mixed well even without the blender, but I liked to add a little ice as well to the mix as well.

I started noticing some pleasant changes the first day, including increased energy and less soreness after a tough workout. Here are the cliff notes on what I feel I've gained since I started using Cyto Greens
  • Increased energy: this could be due in part to the Matcha Green Tea included in the blend
  • Faster post-workout recovery
  • Regularity: this does not need further explanation
  • Increase in mental function and overall sense of well-being
  • Skin improvement: I noticed fewer breakouts and less inflammation on my face
Overall I have been more than happy with the product and will continue to use it daily. I like to have mine first thing in the morning or if I don't get it in then, after a workout. You can purchase Cyto Greens and or view the full label HERE

I definitely think it's work a try and if you do give 
it a whirl I hope you love it as much as I do! 

Here is to your health! Cheers! 

1 comment:

  1. These can stimulate your mental abilities and motivate you to keep pushing out further from your comfort zone and getting the body that you have always desired. best pre workout supplement for men

    ReplyDelete