Friday, July 11, 2014

Finally Friday!

I made this on Monday and waited all week to share
The Finish is HERE! Finally Friday Baby! 
It's finally Friday! Can I get a Whoop WHOOP!?

I've been getting to know my new city better! Wednesday I went to a local park called Silver Lake and ran a few laps around the 1.8 mile loop that goes through the park and around the water. It's was really quite pretty, though there were tons of geese. I was momentarily terrified that they would chase me as I ran past but they seemed pretty indifferent, much to my relief. (I am not a huge fan of getting up close and personal with waterfowl) 

I have a few goals for the weekend:


Perfect my ACV cocktail. I have yet to get that stuff down the hatch since my first shot, but I am NOT giving up! No Quit In Me! Especially regarding ACV! (see what I did there….teehee)


Check out the local farmers market! Apparently Rochester has one of the best in the state of Minnesota and I am probably more excited than I should be to go! 

Try another new trail for my Saturday "long" run! I hear there is another lake trail that is a 6.8 mile loop which would be perfect. 

and of course staying on track with my clean eats and sobriety stint. (No drinks until next weekend….come on July 18th! Holy cow I miss my Vino….my tummy pooch however does not.) 

I'd love to hear what you're up to this weekend! Whatever it is, I'm wishing you happy training and a relaxing couple of days to recharge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment